Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Pretty Violinist


The White Mountain Symphony Orchestra held another concert on Saturday. Danielle, Chris, and I attended. It was a wonderful concert, featuring music by composers from many different countries.

My favorite part, though, was opening the program and finding professional photos of all members of the orchestra. This was something new.


And my favorite violinist was smack dab in the center of the left page! I was so pleased to see my beautiful daughter Sarah smiling at us from the pages of the program.I love this portrait of her. It shows her sweet smile and glowing beauty. I wish she had copies of this, with an extra to give to me!


Now that you've seen her up close, can you find her in in the midst of the whole orchestra?


There she is, just left of the conductor's music stand. My lovely girl!

No comments: