Friday, February 19, 2010

Egg Bash

At lunch time yesterday, the Bible Club held an "Egg Bash" to raise money.  For $2.00 the students (and a few teachers) could crack eggs over the heads of our assistant principals.

At left is Dave Clark and on the right is Luke Smith (who is also our town's mayor, as I've mentioned before).
The kids really got into it.  Two of my students are in this shot: the girl in yellow on the right and the girl in the dark shirt on the left.

They raised $130 for Bible Club.

Mr. Clark and Mr. Smith, I salute each of you for your courage, your sense of humor, and your commitment to our students!

And I'll bet your hair is feeling luxuriously silky today!

1 comment:

Grandma Honey said...

Oh yuck. Kinda makes me cringe to see these photos. I can't help thinking what it would feel like to have that cold slim fall down on my head!