Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentino

Meet my new buddy, Valentino!

Yesterday Sarah and Jacob took advantage of the after-Valentine's Day sales.  Jacob wanted to get me a belated gift, but since he knew I can't eat candies right now, he bought me this adorable, plush poochie instead.

Valentino is SO soft.  I cuddled him through American Idol and Lost last night, and he kept me nice and warm.  I had to keep a close eye on him to prevent Dylan from snatching him!  (Dylan has a thing for stuffed animals, too.)

Now Valentino will watch over my bedroom by day and rest at my side by night.  Thank you, Jacob.  I love you, too! 

2 comments:

Grandma Honey said...

How very thoughtful Jacob and Sarah are. What a sweethearts to think of their mother with little Valentino! His name makes me laugh...
hey, and your bangs are still lookin' good!

Grandma Honey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.