Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Beautiful Bride

January 11, 2014: Bridesmaid Sarah zips the Bride into her wedding gown.

These are just a few of my favorite pictures of the glowing bride taken from her wedding day. Right before the wedding I caught her in the little room where she was getting dressed and took these first three photos.

Shera is a beautiful bride!

A lovely shot of the incredible hairdo by Tahna Peterson. Sarah loaned Shera the tiara and veil from her own wedding. The pearl earrings were borrowed from Barbara Badger. And the pearl necklace belonged to my great-great grandmother.

One last look before marching down the aisle.


The rest of these pictures were taken after the ceremony by either myself or Eugene or Wyndie Prestwich. The bride was so beautiful there was no way to get a bad shot!

This one is mine. I had to have a picture of that long train!

Eugene took this picture from the side while I was taking the last one from the back.


And, of course, there is no beautiful bride without a gorgeous groom. Here are some sweet shots of the happy couple, Ryan and Shera:





Made for each other!

No comments: