Monday, December 22, 2008

New Blog Alert

Just a heads up that another of my siblings has started a blog. Be sure to drop by and visit

wakeupalive.blogspot.com

by my youngest brother, Darryl (or just click on his link below with the rest of my favorite blogs). Enjoy his slightly eccentric outlook on life, photos of his family in Missouri, and now even his drawings from his younger days.

Speaking of drawings, I have started a second blog where I plan to archive my own old art work from, oh, so very long ago! If you are interested in amateur art, please drop in at

sketchartbymary.blogspot.com

A link to my new art blog is also provided below. I have lots of art to scan into my computer, so I plan to add sketches every week or so.

Okay, let's review: I now have a blog (or two); LeRoy's wife Lori has a blog; Jeff's wife Dana has a blog; Darryl has a blog. Isn't there still a sibling missing? Oh yeah, Karla, that would be YOU! Why don't you just submit to the inevitable and jump on the band wagon with the rest of us? We miss you!

4 comments:

ashley b said...

Happy to hear Uncle Darryl is in on the action now! And I can't wait to look at your artwork. Merry Christmas!

LORI said...

SO GLAD FOR ANOTHER BLOG(S) TO READ! I'LL JUST HAVE TO ADJUST MY CURRENT SLEEP SCHEDULE FROM "SOME" TO "NONE"! BUT THAT'S OKAY...!

Grandma Honey said...

Oh how fun that you have family joining the blog world. I vote for Karla too. How I would love to read hers. :)

L3TitBL33D said...

Well, well, well can't keep a secret from Mar at all..... Hope you enjoy my blogs cause they'll be meaningless and randomly weird. Mery Christmas and have a good PARTY!!! without us again, sorry we won't be able to come.