Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fiesta!

Last night the kids and I had our traditional birthday dinner at El Rancho. We usually try to go on our actual birth dates, but it doesn't always work out that way. Sarah had classes on that evening, so we waited until the following night to go out.
*
Besides, what kind of birthday dinner would it be if one of my children were missing?
Here are Jacob (age 18), Sarah (19), and Dylan (12) enjoying their Mexican feast. Afterward, the servers sang "Happy Birthday," took my picture in the sombrero, and brought me deep-fried ice cream, which I shared with the kiddoes.
*
Although they didn't come gift-wrapped on my birthday, my children are the best gift I've ever gotten!

1 comment:

LORI said...

I'M SO GLAD YOUR BIRTHDAY DR.'S APPT. WAS "ALL SYSTEMS NORMAL"! HOW SWEET OF YOUR KIDS TO REMEMBER ALL OF THE THINGS YOU LOVE ON YOUR SPECIAL DAY! HAPPY 55!