Friday, October 9, 2009

Golden Oldies

I was looking through some very old scrapbooks, and look what I found! More old driver licenses!
*
This was my second Arizona license. That picture was taken just 11 days before my 31st birthday.
How come I can't still look like that??
*
Now this next one is a scary picture!
*
This was my second California license. I was almost 19 here.
*
There's something Britney Spearish about it, don't you think? Like a celebrity's mug shot after being pulled over while driving under the influence!

5 comments:

Grandma Honey said...

You are much braver than I am. My license pictures look so pathetic though and yours look okay...you look much better in other pictures, but still, they are okay. I remember one year our mailman took a peek at my new license picture and called to me through my kitchen window laughing and saying, "Hey Jill you have to come see this." My picture was that bad.

Mary said...

Jill, you made me laugh! I guess that would be a pretty bad picture! :)

ashley b said...

ha ha! i am 24 and already have several scary drivers license pictures. you are beautiful by the way! :)

Unknown said...

That is a bad picture (the last one). It also expired while my Mother was pregnant with my little sister. She was born on 11-21-77. My Mother would have been pretty big on 09-01-77.

McMama Bear said...

Oh, Mary, you always make me laugh! How did you get to keep your driver's licenses? I always had to relinquesh mine!