Sunday, January 4, 2009

Callie Dances

This video was supposed to be attached at the end of the post below, but better sooner than never! Here is my miracle niece Callie Jayne dancing at our family Christmas party on New Years Day. Callie's recovery is one of the greatest gifts our family received in 2008. What an amazing blessing it is to not only have her with us, but to have her dancing and enjoying being vibrantly alive!

May we all remember during the coming year that we too can dance and love life, even in the midst of our struggles!

4 comments:

Grandma Honey said...

I loved watching this little miracle!! So glad I checked back tonight to see if you got it working.

LORI said...

I HOPE WE ALL DANCE! I PERSONALLY WILL BE PERFECTING THE ELECTRIC SLIDE....

ashley b said...

Thanks for all the pictures. I can't even tell you how upset I was to have to miss the party. I love this video of Callie. It makes me almost cry. She sure is a doll. Love you guys!

ashley b said...

Oh and do you think you could email me that video to put on Callie's blog? ashley.broomall{at}yahoo{dot}com