Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Growing Years

Since we haven't convinced my sister Karla to do her own blog, I will share her wonderful family portraits from Sept 2008.
*
My personal favorite: Karla with all 4 grandbabies. Standing: Analyce and Brooke. Jaycee is seated and Karla is holding Jaren.

Here is the entire crew. I'm not even going to try to name everyone in this shot!
*
It includes all 10 of Karla and Brian's children, their 4 grandchildren, their 2 sons-in-law, and their daughter-in-law.

All the ladies are featured in this shot.
*
The 3 in the furthest back are Celesta, Mariah, and daughter-in-law Cami (married to Jeremy). The 4 in the center are Brianna, Elyssa, Genevieve, and Gabrielle. In front with Karla are Analyce, Jaycee, Addison, and Brooke.

We mustn't forget the guys!

In back are son-in-law Scott (Genevieve's hubby), son-in-law Ross (Elyssa's hubby), and sons Jeremy and Josh. In front with Brian are son Julien and grandson Jaren.

Isn't this a gorgeous family? I soooo look forward to watching my own family grow someday!

2 comments:

Grandma Honey said...

Great pictures! YES this family is gorgeous! I love the one with Karla and her grandchildren. What a great idea.

LORI said...

AW, THESE ARE REALLY GREAT PICTURES! I HAVE BEEN VERY, VERY LAZY ABOUT HAVING PROFESSIONAL PICTURES DONE--I BELIEVE THE LAST ONE OF ALL OF US WAS WHEN NATHAN WAS AN INFANT! OOPS!