Saturday, August 29, 2009

American Express

*
I finally sat down with my credit card bill (and no, I do not use American Express) and reconciled it with all of my receipts from our Missouri vacation in July.
*
Here are the damages, paid in full.

*
Fuel costs to drive to Missouri:
$126.03
*
Fuel costs for the return trip:
$130.09
*
Cost of Oklahoma toll roads:
$15.50




Cost for 4 nights at hotels along the road there and back:
*
$242.89
*
Cost of eating out during the 17-day trip, including meals at Silver Dollar City:
$ 262.10
*
Cost of groceries and goods to supply the trip and 8 days in the resort condo:
$227.14

*
Cost of entertainment:
**Branson show "Six"
**Silver Dollar City
**Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede
**Ripley's Believe It ot Not Museum
*
$579.89


*
*
*
Cost for souvenirs, including this Silver Dollar City tee-shirt for Mom:
*
$190.03

*
*
*
*
*


*
*
*
*
17 days spent on holiday, having a great time with my children:
*
Priceless!

2 comments:

Grandma Honey said...

That is one of many things I have always liked about your Mary...your capture of details. Den was reading over my shoulder and he is equally impressed with how you kept track of all your expenses.

LORI said...

$100.00 A DAY, GIVE OR TAKE--NOT TOO BAD! TIME AND MONEY WELL SPENT FOR SURE!